Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Andre Blaze Leaves Nigezie

Today marks exactly four years since Andre Blaze started his career as a TV on air personality. He was one of the leading TV hosts on Nigezie TV.
Suprise came this morning when he amounced his resignation from Nigezie.
According to his posts on Facebook and Twitter, the veteran Hiphop head would be anchoring the Got Talent Show which has commenced auditions in Abuja.

TWEETS:
*First: I'm exactly four years old on TV today! (yaay me!).

Second: I will NOT be working on the Peak Talent Show this year, even though that was one of the most beautiful productions I was a part of.

Third: after 3yrs & 11 months at one of the best jobs ever, with a great boss & an awesome team;I have resigned my job at Nigezie.

Fourth: that third was one of the toughest decisions of my adult life.

Fifth: For the next few months, I will be consulting freelance, just so I can take a few deep breaths and pray before returning to regular TV.

Sixth: I'm pleased to announce that I'll be on TV shortly, as the presenter of the hit franchise 'Got Talent' in its debut season in Nigeria.
If you are in Abuja & would like to audition for Nigeria's Got Talent, be @ Rockview Royale Hotel, Ademola Tokumbo Crescent, Wuse 2 from right now.

And finally: shoutouts to #TeamDre. You know yourselves; fans, friends, colleagues, mentors. Thank you and I promise NEVER to let you down.*
END

Andre Blaze Henshaw a.k.a The Champ a.k.a The Grind Theorist came to limelight as a radio host on 93.7 Rhythm FM, Port Harcourt.
He anchored about every program on the radio especially the Rap Kulture which he hosted alongside Eldee Xtralarge. Rap Kulture was and remains one of the biggest shows promoting Hiphop culture in Nigeria.
Big ups to Andre Blaze. Our support follows him wherever he goes.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS: