Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lost-M.I Ft. Loose Kaynon

Now M.I needs no further introduction. In line with his tradition of dropping a free mixtape alongside his official album, this is the first single off his anticipated yet to be released sophomore mixtape 'ILLEGAL MUSIC 2'.
This soulful joint stars M.I and the incredible Loose Kaynon dropping bars that could only be described as intelligent, witty and inspirational.
This is good music and "the hustle is never wasted".
DOWNLOAD LOST on www.mp3skull.com/m_i_ft_loose_kaynon_lost_illegal_music_2.html
Drop your comments about this song.

2 comments:

  1. Joint is cool. Nice startup for a mixtape. Loose Kaynon killed the beat! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. and I thought Ghanaian rappers were easily the kings of African hiphop. Now I know the battle for the top spot in african hiphop is a real tight one. Loose Kaynon is murder!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS: